"TRADING IDEA FOR TUESDAY (20.07.2010)"

Due to internet connectivity problem, I was unable to log in and post anyting from yesterday night. Even USB device data card was too slow and I faced problem. Inconvenience, if any, is deeply regretted.
Today Market has opened at 5387 (spot) and future opened at 5409.25. Future made a high at 5412 and trading now @ 5396.
For the last few session, it has been noticed that nifty future is facing a lot of selling pressure around 5411-5417 level. In future also, it will face as a strong resistance. Probably, one fine morning, if nifty future opened a gap up and above 5417 and trade with volume, we will overcome the resistance.
I am not sure, how long I will be here. But in case, if any trade done, I'll post here.
I believe the net problem will resolve today evening itself.
NOTE: One may short nifty future around 5411-5415 level with strict stoploss of 5421.
OR one may buy 5400PE around 5415 level (future). SL will be as per his risk taking ability.

"Confused what to Buy or what to Sell ? Check here for INTRADAY CALL"